Out now! The ASSAR Spotlight on Learning!
16 Nov 2016 - 14:30
The ASSAR project is now halfway through its duration. To mark this occasion, we share a range of ASSAR voices to reflect on our learning to date.
In this issue you will find the following articles reflecting learning experiences:
- Collaborative research as collaborative learning - Georgina Cundill Kemp
- Lessons, challenges and opportunities within ASSAR - Mark New
- What have I learned in ASSAR? What have I not learned... - Lucia Scodanibbio
- Heads out of the sand - Daniel Morchain
- An ASSAR event in South Africa shaped my career path - Alcade Segnon
- A brain overload - Chandapiwa Molefe
- Helping academics to put research into use - Gina Ziervogel